This week we tried out a little Gelato shop known as Paciugo. I'm not sure how to pronounce it but definately wouldn't mind eating there again. In fact, I highly, hightly recommend it. Back in my college days, I was privileged to spend an afternoon in a gelato shop on the Italian Riviera. It was as spectacular as it sounds. This shop was the closest thing I've experienced since. It wasn't quite as creamy as my mouth recalls the original but, it was pretty dang close. Oh, what I'd give to go back to the riviera. Maybe someday. In the meantime...I'll just give my tastebuds a trip on occasion.
Two spoons are better than one!
Easton's first solids!
I skipped the rice cereal and went straight for the good stuff. He was whining a little following his first bite and I couldn't figure out why. But as soon as I brought the spoon back near his lips, the whining abruptly stopped. I think he liked it.
4 comments:
Gelato is the best! James used to eat cones with like ten scoops while he was in Rome! Yummy!
Love that place.
Ooooo...yummy! Where is this place?
i miss gelato too... and the scoops (in europe at least) are small for a reason, it's not fair to your tate buds to just have one flavor (or two, o three...)
Post a Comment