Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chef Carter

Carter is an iron chef in the making. He is constantly sneaking away with ingredients for his next masterpiece. His specialty lately is salads. We found him a kids-safe knife from pampered chef that he uses to make a mean chopped salad. Amazingly, when he makes it himself, he actually eats those veggies. Here's some pictures of him whipping up a pie.



I hope this is a trait that his peers don't wean out of him. It's probably not too "cool" for a little boy to like cooking. But, I say more power to him. Besides, his wife will LOVE it!

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

My kids see Kim cook and they don't think it is strange. Kim makes things I can't like pies and candy, but I am the better dinner cooker. I want my boys to think men or women can cook and it is not a "woman's job".

Cody and Sherrie said...

my boys love to cook. I think in these days its okay for a guy to cook.