I don't have any official stats, but one thing is definite...Easton is chuncking out. Outfits that drowned him out a month ago now fit snugly.
We can't call him chicken legs any more.
Maybe something like booty pants is more fitting. Just kidding, I would never call him that... would I?
Here's my attempt at creative photography. Thank goodness for digital, it took me like 20 attempts to get these sub-par photos.
This is my nod to all those babies who had to sleep in a dresser drawer.
When Easton let me know he was done being photographed, I picked him up and started talking to him. For the first time ever, he cooed and gave me a smile. I think he was so relieved to not be in that drawer anymore that he'd do anything to distract me. Well, it worked, the photo shoot was over because I had to call Chad and brag that I got the first smile.
5 comments:
I'm married to an I-slept-in-a-dresser-drawer baby! I don't think it was that cute of a set up, though. :-) He really is so adorable.
It's a good thing he doesn't have to sleep in a drawer. He doesn't fit! He is soooo cute though. And I am not prejudiced at all. :-)
I love the look that he's giving you while he's in the drawer - kind of a mom-is-this-really-necessary look. He's adorable. congratulations!
I love the belly. Kind of reminds me of my own but his is much cuter. Looks like you need a bigger drawer.
He is so cute...and I'm so like you. I do photo shoots all the time. Its what we mom's do.
Post a Comment