Easton has already been photographed with a girlfriend. Aren't they cute together. She's an older woman, but I think that Easton will overtake her size-wise before too long.

Like most new moms, I feel like I spend a lot of time on the couch feeding my little
piggie. That's probably because I do. To maintain my sanity, I need a diversion and last week it was
scrap booking. I haven't worked on this fun hobby for a while and had forgotten how much fun it is for me. The subject at hand was my sisters wedding for two summers ago. I couldn't believe how much my boys had changed.



You can probably tell that my scrap booking style right now involves lots of flowers, ribbon, and anything that sparkles. Why, oh why do I have three BOYS!? Of Course, I can't imagine life without them!
3 comments:
When I read your title I was like WHAT?? What girl could there possibly be besides mine!!!:) And then I saw the picture and had to smile. They do look cute don't they! And I love your scrapbook pages.
How old is she? Will they be married anytime soon? Should we be making plans to fly down for a wedding? Pretty handsome couple
Grandpa
Your pages look great! I miss scrapbooking, I have not done it since baby came either!
Post a Comment