I wanted to take some pictures of Easton this week because I realised it had been a while. Liam always comes running when the camera comes out. Unfortunately, my camera can't handle his speed. Most pictures of him turn out blurry. He's always climbing, spinning, hopping, or something. Easton is a little easier to capture, being unambulatory and all. I got a couple of them together but most of those didn't turn out to well. I blame the wiggles but, it just as easily could have something to do with the photographer.
This is the Best we could do.
It's crazy how quickly babies change. Just last week Easton spent all of his time eating, grunting or sleeping with a heavy dose of the first one. Thank goodness I had a baby swing, because that was the only thing that kept him happy when he wasn't in my arms. But, suddenly he's become more aware of his surroundings and will contentedly lie in one spot for a little while just looking around. I love it when I catch him smiling and seemingly nothing. It's like he's thinking hey, look at that wall, I've never seen that wall before, what a great wall. Hmmm, wish all kids could be as easily entertained.
Checking out the wall ... I think
I love how relaxed he looks in this picture. Unashamedly showing off his fleshy thighs. Wish we could all be this comfortable in our own skin.
This time around he had something a little more entertaining to look at than the wall. I was thrilled to catch some true smiles on camera.
Slightly amused
Almost there
Now there's my heart melter
Here's the little entertainer himself. Sporting his froggy shirt of course. You might be seeing a lot of this outfit friends. He hates to take it off and checks the dryer every morning to see if it's clean. Notice that I said he checks the dryer and not the closet. I have a small problem with folding and putting away laundry. It usually takes my kids "mountain climbing" the pile before I get to it...literally.
Liam then sealed his performance with a kiss.
2 comments:
Can't wait for our turn to get a peck from Liam. Two weeks from today and we can hardly wait. Easton is growing so fast.
We Love you guys
Grandpa Garry
Tell him to save up kisses for his Grandma! :-)
Post a Comment