Just since last week
Easton has moved up a size in clothes and now rolls over
Liam made it through the night without wetting the bed. HAPPY DANCE!
Carter has turned into a voracious reader - we're talking for hours on end and flashlight under the covers reading

And I realized that I am not a super hero and must sleep normal amounts or else I will get sick....with strep...yuck!
The amount of TLC I watch increases dramatically when I'm sick, meaning that the amount of TLC my boys watch increases too.

They said they were playing What Not To Wear.
We've also found lots of Cake BOSS cakes around in the form of stacked pillows and books. At least I've been avoiding Toddlers In Tiaras. That's too scary to think about.
2 comments:
Awesome, I love that channel too. I watch Jon and Kate, 18 Kids and Counting, and sometimes Say Yes to the Dress, A Baby Story, and The Little Couple. It sounds like I am parked in front of it all day, LOL, not really though.
hmm- I think lexi would like this show. :) we'll post a picture of her first day of school outfit on our blog- she picked it out- it might remind you of our decades. :)
Post a Comment