This Monday, Carter heads back to school, signaling the end of our summer. It's gone by way too fast. I'm going to miss our lazy, hazy summer days of sleeping in and schedule free life style. We've been trying to cram our last days of freedom into this past week. First up was swimming of course. You can't survive summer in Texas without frequent trips to the pool. Here are a few pictures of swimming with friends.





1 day ago
2 comments:
um, you guys have awesome floaties!!!! I miss swimming a bunch! But next summer we are coming out!! Wahoo! Great pics- your boys are so handsome- I almost said cute, but didn't know if they would appreciate that. :)
Wow! I feel famous ;D I LOVE the ones of the kids on the floaties--such popular water floation devices this summer at all the get togethers. And I guess the one with me in it is okay just because the lightening is so cool and Ace is cute (I didn't even know I was in the picture when you were taking it, yikes!) Good times indeed ;D
Post a Comment