It's been a couple of weeks, but school is definately back in session. I have mixed feelings. A bit of elation at no longer having to take three boys to the grocery store and see the looks of sympathy. And a bit of sadness that their time is no longer all mine.

Carter loves both his teachers and has already been to visit the treasure box twice for good behavior. He's such a great kid that I don't worry about him too much. We sure got lucky to have him join our family.

Liam couldn't be prouder to attend his own little playgroup/preschool, emphasis on the play part. He does get to bring his own lunch box which is official enough for him!


And little Easton is being a good sport about spending an increased portion of time in the carseat driving kids around. He's a pretty mellow baby which is EXACTLY what I needed right now.
2 comments:
I'd give just about anything to have Easton riding around in the back of Grandpa's car.
Bryce has to ride around a lot more too- definitely glad for the mellow babies this round. :) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who gets looks of sympathy from people at the grocery store with my three!
Post a Comment