Sunday, September 6, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

I grew up in a fairly sports free family. I have three sisters, no brothers and us girls were, um, lets just say less than kinetically gifted. I don't once remember my dad spending the afternoon watching a football game, he might have, but it definitely wasn't a big part of our lives, at all.

That, my friends has all changed for me. I am now boy trapped, as my six year old likes to remind me and with this territory comes a heavy dose of sports culture. Yesterday, for example, I engaged in a little backyard soccer, baseball, and of course, a light saber dual. Liam has some serious light saber skills.
And...here's what I see whenever I ask Chad to get Easton dressed.
That's right, he's wearing an officially licensed Philadelphia Eagles uniform
I feel like I'm a bit in uncharted waters, but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to all the high school football games, soccer practices, baseball tournaments, and who knows what else in my future.
And finally, before I forget...Go Cougars!!!!

3 comments:

Lauralee Lester said...

Easton has some great moves going there! :-)

Garry S said...

The only thing that would make these pictures cuter is if he was in a 49er or BYU uniform, just kidding. What wonderful pictures

Mrs. Pyne said...

super cute footballer (is that a word?)