Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Summer Time!!!

I've had some pretty serious posting neglect lately and only have one excuse... It's Summer!  Despite the southern sun, or maybe because of it, I am loving this season.  I haven't woken up before 8:00 in a week!  That alone deserves a halleluya dance.  But, even better, I've been filling our time with all kinds of good things.  So far this summer we've been pool hopping, room decorating, made a haunted house, discovered a tree house, had a water balloon fight and got the neighbors involved, made homemade ice cream, visited with cousins, done lots of reading, danced in a sprinkler, and I could keep going.  It's hard to believe Carter's only been out of school for a week.

We've been so preoccupied that my photography has been seriously lacking.  I did get one picture of Carter's end of the year Awards Assembly. 

And then I thought I'd just throw this one in as well.  This is how I dress my studs when I'm feeling a little rebellious.  Chad and I have a little continuous alma mater rivalry going on.

1 comments:

Lauralee Lester said...

very cute! I miss all of you lots and lots!