Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exciting News and Giveaway

Recently I was contacted by Michelle Underwood asking me if she could do a giveaway/review on her blog for my Piccadilly Peddler shop on Etsy.  Michelle is a super duper snazzy digital scrapbook designer.  Of course I said yes!  The giveaway is hosted on her blog http://thiscrazylife-Michelle.blogspot.com/2010/06/piccadilly-peddlers-giveaway.html   It's running for two weeks so be sure to check it out and enter to win an item of your choice priced up to $40.

Now here's the exciting part for you.  In conjunction with her giveaway, I'm hosting my own friends and family giveaway right here on this blog.  This one is only open to the few that actually read this blog, so your chances are pretty good.  To enter, go to my Piccadilly Peddler blog http://www.piccadillypeddler.blogspot.com/ and become a follower and then come back here to post a comment.  Then, in two weeks, I will choose at random a luckylady or lad to receive a custom front door decalHere's what it looks like on my Front door.

You can learn all the details about this item at my Etsy shop here
Hope you guys are having terrific summers! 
Good luck!

3 comments:

Lauralyn said...

Love the front door decal. I'm now a follower (do you feel like you're being stalked) on Piccadilly Peddlers. How do you come up with so many cute ideas?

Lauralyn

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

How cool that you got to do that giveaway. You will probably get bombarded now! Yay!

becki said...

ok, i'm finally a follower for real. google reader, just wasn't working for your contest!! :)

miss you, thanks for all the SA advice-tried calling to say hi when we were passing through. It was a great trip!

love ya
becki