Recently, my sister and her family came for a visit. We took a day off from sight seeing and heading to the Beach. 
The Texas Coast isn't known for it's beaches. But, if you do some research, you'll find a few gems. We tried out Rockport Beach this time. Best known for it's bathrooms and showers - very important.Here's my cute sis Bekah
All kids were fearless of the water. It made for some tricky baby sitting.
I made the kids their own personal buckets in advance. I love walmart and vinyl lettering!
This is how Carter felt about having to share the boogie boards.
We arrived home sunburned, with sand in our hair, a few seashells in our pockets and ready to fall asleep dreaming about waves.
4 comments:
love the buckets!!
Great Photos! Too bad you couldn't have used the boogie boards we bought, and left, at Jenni's!
Great photos- we are stealing some if you don't mind. :)
I think I've seen that look on Chad's face before ;D That does look like a pretty nice beach! I want to go there!!
Post a Comment