Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spooky Houses

Carter had a day off of school and we had planned an exciting trip to the Zoo. However, when we woke up, the skies were thundering and raining. The zoo was out but I still had two anxious kids on my hands. So, here's our alternate project for the day.


They seem really worried that Chad and I will eat them and have warned us multiple times not to. Liam even seemed suprised this morning that daddy didn't eat it while he was asleep. Sheesh, what could we have done to earn this reputation.

5 comments:

becki said...

what a fun day! and SO spooky!

Jen said...

I think that your children know you too well...

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

That looks like fun! You are a great mom.

Jon and Sarah said...

Such cute houses! What a fun activity.

Mrs. Pyne said...

parents sneak candy while the wee ones are in bed- blasphemous- so um- can't wait till my kids are in bed- halloween candy here I come!