We got a fun little package today from Chad's parent's and inside were these fantastically cute ornaments.
I didn't have anywhere to display them and looked around for a Spooky wire tree but everyone was sold out. PierOne and Ballard Design had some seriously cool ones earlier in the season, but they've already moved on to bigger and better trees of the Christmas variety. So, in my impatience, not wanting to wait to gaze upon my ornaments till next year, I fashioned a tree out of twisted black wire and a wooden base. It's not a Ballard Design, but not bad for an afternoon project. Thanks for the package Grandma and Grandpa!
5 comments:
I totally can't imagine what store-bought tree would be that cute and quirky so awesome job! It really is too cute.
that is so cute! im not even cute and decorative like you, but i love it! amazing!
Girl, you have done it again! Wow-ed me with your creativity, that is. Sooo cute! I hope you don't go hunting for a replacement, cause this is fab!
Looks great- I am jealous of the way you can whip stuff up like that, I have to have detailed instructions to be crafty.
Wow- I am totally impressed!! Looks fantastic.
Post a Comment