I know I've been slacking on the blog lately. It's been a pretty intense month. Chad started his new job in San Antonio yesterday. He's now working for Rackspace in their Cloud computing division. I'm still in our house with the kids but not for long, because it's already been sold. We're scheduled to close in a few weeks. We're going house hunting this weekend. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, sad, etc. all at once. It's exhausting I tell you! Meanwhile, we did manage to squeeze in some Halloween festivities. Everything was very simplified this year however. I have a feeling that's going to be the theme of this Holiday season. Who knows, I might enjoy being a minimalist. We had some super cute trick-or-treaters.
1 day ago
2 comments:
Hey, those 3 little boys can come to my house anytime. The matching jammas picture is great. Hope everything continues to go well.
Love you guys,
Grampa Stentzel
Could you email me the one with all three on the couch? It is adorable!
Post a Comment