Christmas Eve the kiddos opened their new p.j.s and a book from Grandma to start things off.
We fed the rain deer oatmeal with glitter on the front lawn and left Santa a plate of cookies. I love the note the boys made for him.
Later that night Santa came.
He really came.
We showed the above picture to the boys and Carter just said, you downloaded that Santa off the internet didn't you. Sheesh, he's to tech savvy for his own good.
The boys had a joyful morning. Seriously, no one cried or whined. It was just fun. Success!
Liam had a very Lego Christmas. I think he got six sets. That's all he asked anyone for and is still upstairs in Star wars Lego heaven.
Carter's favorite gift was Epic Mickey for the Wii.
Although he was pretty ecstatic for his 750 sheets of fresh paper and Creationary as well. Hopefully those gifts will help keep his mind going completely to mush.
Easton was in heaven with all his favorite things -- balls, books, and all things with wheels.Hope you all had a very merry Christmas as well!

1 comments:
So, I just got caught up on your blog (i haven't been in the blogging world for about a year - pathetic).
I'm not one to leave comments, but I had to tell you: Emily, You are amazing. You boys are so sweet. You do such fun things with your family. Your house is so lovely. And spotless. You have inspired me to be a better mother and homemaker. (And by the way, would you like to come to my house and decorate it for me? That'd be great :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I think you are Super Mom and I hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment