Every year we try to combat the sugar soaked over indulgent excitement of Santa and extreme Christmas light displays with a healthy dose of religion. It never works. But, at least we try. Our method is to spend Christmas eve acting out the nativity. This year, my mom, who must be a glutton for punishment, although a very talented one, made her grandkids costumes for the events. WOW! They were cute. Very cute.
Easton was a very tired shepperd and had his moments.Liam, aka Joseph was very curious with baby Jesus' eyes. It's like he's never seen a baby doll before or something.
I realized the afternoon before our big show that our boy filled house did not possess a single baby doll to be baby Jesus. Since I grew up in a household of all girls, it was pretty funny to me. Walmart came through with one of the $5 variety. Easton saw it and was very curious. First he drop kicked it while saying hiya. But later I caught him doing this.
He gave his most favoritest blankie and put him to bed. Maybe he's not so tough after all. That cradle is one my dad made me for Christmas one year. I keep waiting to pass it down to a little girl but so far, it hasn't worked.
2 comments:
love the costumes your mom made them! That is such a special gift!!
Emily! How are you guys!! I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas. We miss you tons. We celebrated Raquels b-day and mentioned you several times. Love the costumes and the baby and everything ;D love you guys!
Post a Comment