Tis the season for watching your kids perform at school. Last week we had our fair share of performances around here. First came Carter's second grade holiday program. They felt so grown up going to the high school. That is one state of the art high-school. I kind of hope my kids end up getting to go to school there because it is such a great facility (think high school musical but even newer, better architecture, and better colors.) I seriously wanted to photograph it. Three fourths of the students in our school district have at least one parent in the military. And that leads to all kinds of bonus federal money for the schools. Its really hard to get hired into the district because the teachers never want to leave. I have a friend who took a job this year working as an aid. She has a dozen years of teaching experience, and over 100 extra education hours in math and science, but took the job as an aid anyway with the hope that it will someday lead to more. I've been told there isn't a bad teacher in the district and I sure have been impressed so far. Sooooo grateful that we are one of the few who don't have to worry about the quality of our kids education right now without spending a fortune on private school. Really, really grateful.
Now on to the performance...here's a wide angle shot of the stage:
and one closer up. Carter was on the far right side second row up.
And for you very patient viewers, we got some on film. Carter is kind of hidden but you get a few peeks at him.
Isn't that choir director snazzy!
Liam's preschool performance followed a couple days later. Their's was on a slightly lower budget but had no lack of cuteness!
You have to see these videos. They are priceless! (at least to me).
We wish you a very joyful Christmas!
2 comments:
I LOVE the videos! And all the pictures you put on here. Thank you!
which high school is it?
Post a Comment