My Brave little sister, Sarah, had her first baby last week. The named her Evelyn - so cute! 

She was a whopper - 9 lbs 8 oz. and Sarah is a wisp of a girl. My first was 9 lbs 5 oz. I guess we make them big.
Sorry for the naked shot, but I wanted you to see her in all her glory. Check out that hair. Cute huh?
7 comments:
What a cutie! I love the name Evelyn. Congrats to Sarah and hubby! Gotta love those big babies! (My first was 9.4 lbs. too!)
I was shocked to see this post. I had no idea Sarah was even married. Congratulations! The baby is adorable!
Eveyln's hair went straight today. It used to be curly and I made it into this cute fauxhawk. It's crazy how fast a baby's hair can change.
Congrats to Sarah! Her baby is so cute. Hope everything is going well.
Ok, so you ladies obviously do make some cute, but not so little babies! Sarah looks like she is doing great though! Go Sarah!
holy cow! and I thought mine were big! thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard anything yet :)
she's adorable, and huge! my baby's already almost three old, and not nearly that big! that's incredible!
congratulations through to sarah!
Post a Comment