Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's with that name?

Ok...some of you may be curious how we came up with our Blog name. First of all, I wanted something pretty anonymous to protect my innocent chillins. So, I asked Chad. His response was to name it "Ben Franklin had the Gout" WHAT!?! he got vetoed. A few weeks later he suggested "The Pirates of Willie Goat". a little better but, still not quite what I had in mind. I wanted something whimsical and fun without being too sappy. Afterall, my friends and family are all going to read it (I hope...maybe). Carter came in yesterday while I was working on the computer and I asked him randomly what we should name our blog. He said "The Snowcones" Obviously the kid has snowcones on the brain (thanks Delaine). But, his suggestion was better than his dad's. So... there you go.

5 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Yay! Love the name. Now since I never see you(haha) I can keep tabs on you.
Does checking your blog count as vt? :)

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

Love the VT comment! :)
Be prepared to be hooked on here for a while! Can't wait to see more.

Jen said...

I love the name! And your blog is so cute already! Pretty soon you will be teaching me a thing or two.

Siouxsie said...

I was totally for Ben Franklin's gout! Ha, ha; just joking. It seemed like a pretty cute title before I heard the story but not it's SUPER adorable. You have some sweet boys.

Anonymous said...

Long ago, when I was a lad, I began to feel a most egregious pain in my lower extremities. As I grew into my adulthood, I became acquainted with a malady known as the gout. I find your behaviour to be capricious in the most vile form. The gout afflicts millions of sufferers every year, and your complete and utter disregard for the tremendous calamity this disease has caused this great nation is appalling. Your invitation to the Race for the Gout has been abrogated.
Thank You.