Tradedays is one of my favorite spots around. Most of the year I have a booth there selling my signs. However, I took this month off and got to go shopping for me! Kasia and her mom joined us. We found lots of cute stuff as always. I scored a great father's day gift and a cool wrought iron piece that I hope to frame in brilliant red. We wrapped up the excursion with what else, snowcones. Liam's watermelon cream ended up on the front of my white shirt. Nice!
1 day ago
4 comments:
So I am glad that I am somehow an intricate part of your life these days! I have will forever be apart of your lives thanks to my fabulous snow cones! Now i see you have two addictions, SNOW CONES and BLOGGING! You are so funny because you didn't give in for so long and you can't stop!
I guess now that you gave into peer pressure and started a blog maybe it is time for me to give in and read Twilight!HMMMMMMM i'll think about it
Delaine needs to read Twilight--everyone does!
Trade Days always sounds like too much fun! If we stick around Texas long enough I might just have to come up and join you one weekend!
ha! I found you! Mel h. actually told me you had started a blog, so i had to find you and see what you had posted.
can't wait to see what you're going to make with that tin you found!!
That was the day of my life. Was it fun to you?
Love--Wilson
Post a Comment