Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Sad Departure

My sweet friend and sister-in-law is moving to Atlanta. We've been fortunate enough to live only five hours apart for the past four years. We had one last super fun visit with them over Memorial Day. Aren't those kids cute! She's taught me so much since I married her stinky brother... The joys of scrapbooking, how to organize a closet, where to find the Pottery Barn outlet, the recipe for the best chocolate Triffle in the world, just to name a few. I'm going to miss our frequent visits so much but am glad for the opportunities ahead for them. Good thing she gets free long distance!

2 comments:

4sweetboys1princess said...

love your design! I linked yours to mine under "Emily".

Jen said...

It makes me sad too...

So the kids look pretty wasted in this picture, don't you think? Even Levi doesn't have his instant permagrin on.

I am going to miss you too. More than you know!