Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Delaines helped me again

Delaine taught me the other day a new craft. I've been using a weak little baggie for my wipes for way too long. I hate how they would get all smooshed and wadded up in the bottom of my bag. This super cute holder is made out of a huggies travel wipe box, fabric, a little batting and ribbon. I put it together just by using hot glue. Liam tried to dismantle it at church on Sunday, but it seems to have withstood the torture excellently. A definate step up from the gross little baggie.

6 comments:

becki said...

that's too cute emily. a stylin' mommy-better watch out in the mothers lounge those momma's will be coveting your wipes!!

Jen said...

Ooh, will you make me one?! I love it!

Delaine Broderick said...

I don't really think I taught you anything. I think I remember sitting next to you and thinking I was going to teach you something and realizing you were already doing everything. So maybe your title should say "I taught myself YET another craft":)

katharine said...

i want to make one! how do you do the edges so it still snaps shut? i'll have to play around with the glue gun one of these evenings

emily said...

Hey Katharine, I just opened it while glueing the edges and glued the ribbon right up to the edge but not over. Good luck! I want to see yours when you finish!

emily said...

By the way Katharine, I haven't been able to view your blog for a while, probably cause I changed my blogger id. I so miss seeing your cute family. any way you can add me to your list?