June has been a funfilled month chalked full of visitors. First we were blessed with a visit from Chad's parents. Unfortunately, all the pictures must have been taken with Grandpa's camera cause I was not left with any. I'm pretty bummed about this actually. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll email me some. (Hint, Hint). We were left, however with some great memories. We went to the Cavenaugh Flight Museum, The Mom and Popcorn shop in Mckinney, Anna's very own Malt Shop, Sam Moon's, Kim's Korner for fudge, etc. Hmmm, I think most of our outings revolved around food. It was delicious. I was so glad to see my kids bond with them. Chad's parents were so cute with them, playing on the floor and etertaining their every whim. Carter and Liam already crave the next visit.

These delightful confections originate from the Mom and Popcorn shop on Louisiana. I totally recommend it for a local retreat.
Keri and I got to try our hand at cookie decorating over at Delaine's. They turned out Marvelously. Still need those recipes Delaine :)
Of course no summer time vacation is complete without a little swimming.
liam proved to be a little Daredevil on the bounce houses at Melissa's Freedom Fest.
The train ride was almost worth the wait.
Our cute family waiting for Fireworks, definately worth the wait. Sorry we ever doubted you Brett.
We're going to miss you Keri!
Furthermore, they left a lasting impression on our kitchen. A new kitchen Table! I'm so excited to be able to have visitors over without making them eat standing up. Our last table was a very small four seater. Great for our first apartments, but not so great for a growing family. Isn't she beautiful! We're still using the chairs from our old set, but new ones will come with time.
Just three days after the grandparents left, my cousin Keri showed up. She's such sweet girl and I so value the little bond we've created. We had some great times scrapbooking, shopping and crafting together. Fortunately, I do have pictures with her!
Our cute family waiting for Fireworks, definately worth the wait. Sorry we ever doubted you Brett.
4 comments:
That is a very nice table indeed. Reminds me of my first set of wooden teeth. Made of pure Washingtonian maple, they were most pleasing to the eye and could cut through the toughest victual with ease. Mind you, there was the occasional splinter to be had, most especially in Deborah's delectable split pee soup
Looks like lots of fun and cute pictures too.
I love your table. I am sure it looks fabulous in your darling house!
Chad stop leaving creepy messages on emily's blog. B. Franklin didn't even have wooden teeth
Were Did you get that stuf.I am so jelos:D
Love--Wilson
Post a Comment