I can't believe it but, it's already been six years since I first became a mom. We celebrated Carter's 6th birthday yesterday in Carter's quirky style. He needed a little help getting out of bed and the enticing of opening a choice present was all it took.
Carter was very excited to show his little brother around his classroom. Why can't they play together this well at home !?!
Carter spent his after school hours working on that ginormous lego set. It's a good thing he made some progress because after dad got home, more present opening ensued and another huge lego set made an appearance. Carter was also excited to discover his new digital camera. I think we're going to have to be camera ready around here for several months.
Here's a shot he took of his cake.
Yes, this is the cake, not to be mistaken for dinner.
Carter told me he wanted a pizza cake so a pizza cake he received.Carter blew out his candles with ease, and unfortunately so did Liam. We had to do a couple of takes to satisfy the six year old. Liam was less than satisfied.
Happy Birthday little guy! I look forward to many more.
1 comments:
I am very sad I had to miss it! It looks like Carter had a lot of fun. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment