Lately I've been getting the urge to do things to help prepare for our new baby. I guess they call it the nesting instinct. However, when you're having your third boy in a row, there just isn't that much to be done. The nursery is already set up, clothes were bought years ago, etc. One afternoon while at my mom's house, I discovered she had a pattern to sew your own diaper bag. I immediately thought of all the cute fabrics I discover but don't have any reason to buy. I knew I had a new project on hand. I've been working on it this week and finished yesterday. Here's the final product. I can't wait to fill it up.
1 day ago
4 comments:
snazzy! i like the fabrics. are you going to be selling those on your website?
i've used the same bag for 4 babies and its a bit beat-up now (read threadbare), but that's pretty impressive!
It looks adorable! Bekah likes hers too.
It makes me sort of sick how crafty you are. :) Very cool diaper bag!
That is just crazy cute!!
Post a Comment