Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Since we've been married, Chad and I have always (with the exception of a few months here and there) had an afternoon church schedule. As of January, we now get to meet at 9:00 AM! When I heard about the time change, I was excited but a little bit weary recalling my teenage years of drowsy early morning sessions. But, I have to say that after a month... it's official...I love it! When you have kids you're up anyway and this way we only have to get them dressed, fed, and cleaned once before leaving the house. Then we have the pleasure of a leisurely afternoon. Today, the weather is downright beautiful and we've spent a lot of time in the backyard enjoying it.


He might not look too fierce, but Gabe is a mean bubble catching machine.This was taken moments before Gabe put that bubble out of commission.

2 comments:

Lauralee Lester said...

The boys, including Gabe, look very cute! We will have to have you to Sunday dinner now that our schedules match!

4sweetboys1princess said...

I'm loving the 9 o'clock schedule too.