Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easton's First few Days

I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of Easton from his first week. I wish I had thousands of them. I can't get over how little he is and want to remember it forever. With a birth weight of 7lbs 10 oz, he's not unusually small but, since my other two were so big, this is a whole new experience for me. I love how his clothes are so big on him and how we had to buy newborn diapers because the size ones are still too big. I love how he sounds like a squeaky toy when he hiccups. I love his big eyes looking up at me. I love that he's a good eater, a good sleeper, a good burper and pretty much the easiest baby I've had so far. I love that Carter and Liam are so protective of him. I love all the joy he's brought into our home.
This next one is a little random but I wanted everyone to get a peek at his skinny little legs.
Look how big this tiny binky is on him. Carter and Liam wanted him to have his own sleepy time music and picked this out just for him with grandma.
I can't wait for you all to meet him!

13 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Emily, he is adorable!

elise said...

yea! he's so cute! i'm so excited for you, i can't wait to meet him too :)

4sweetboys1princess said...

Congrats- he's cute.

Siouxsie said...

That is a cute, cute baby!! I love those chicken legs. Hope you're feeling good!

katharine said...

thanks for sharing the great pictures, what a treasure!

Erin S. said...

Emily, Easton is so precious! Congrats to you!

The Gibbons said...

Emily, he's sooo cute! I can't believe after your first two and my first two, I had a bigger baby then you did! :) I'm glad he's being so good for you. I really want to come over and see him, but I'm waiting for a time when I can get away from all the girls to do it. Hope it's soon.

Erin said...

He's darling!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything is going well for you all!!

Jen said...

A good sleeper is wonderful--I am so happy to hear you are enjoying those newborn moments. As you already know, they pass by much too quickly. I teared up looking at those photos. I hope you are healing quickly!

-Laura- said...

Oh Emily, you've totally given me hope for a smaller 3rd baby!! My first two were huge too. :)

He's adorable!!! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

oh he is adorable, I left you something on your front porch along with an invitation for Carter for this weekend. You have to post about your labor and how you ended up with a c-section?

Sarah said...

cute!

J D C and N said...

What sweet pictures! He is such a handsome baby.