Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our new addition

Easton Chad Stentzel was born March 23rd 2009 at 1:15 PM. Emily and Easton are doing well and hope to be home soon. Please send all cards, gifts, personal checks and cash to the Centennial Medical Center c/o Chad Stentzel.







Welcome to the family Easton!

17 comments:

The Wife said...

Congratulations! Easton is a cutie!

Jen said...

What a sweet baby boy! I almost cried just looking at the picture! Can't wait to meet him!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful! Let us know when you need something!
Chad, give Emily a gentle hug from me.
Amy Whetten

elise said...

that's march 23rd, right?

he's adorable, congratulations!

Lauralyn said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you. Call us if we can help with anything.

Lauralyn

S & C said...

He's beautiful. I'm glad Mother and Baby are doing well. Best Wishes

Cindy Lewis

Marcy in TX said...

I still want to know how the boys come! What a cute one! Congrats! and love, Marcy

Jon and Sarah said...

Congrats! He is a cutie. Hope you are feeling well and everyone is doing great.

Mrs. Pyne said...

He's adorable and you look great Emily!!! Good luck w/ recovery and I'm super excited to see him this summer- if all goes as planned!!!

love you sis!
Bekah

Seable Family said...

Congrats!! What a cutie!

4sweetboys1princess said...

Wow, he looks just like his brothers! Congrats!!

The Gibbons said...

Congrats!! Thanks for the pictures Chad. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. Easton is adorable!

B-Rod said...

Yeah for you Emily! he is really cute and Emily looks so pretty in that picture.

Chad I totally sent you a check, but the hospital returned it to me. At least I tried. That's ll that counts right?:)
DeLaine

-Laura- said...

Congrats!!! He's beautiful! I just love those cheeks!

J D C and N said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. :) Let me know how I can help you out.

Cody and Sherrie said...

Congrats, he is sooo cute.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He's very cute and I hope your feeling better too!

Sarah