Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Cutest Friends on the Block

I have the cutest friends. They surprised myself and two other preggie ladies in our ward to an amazing pampering night last week. I wish so much that I had pictures from the event but didn't have my camera with me. But, believe me, you so wish you were there. We had pedicures and facials and the most amazing food.

My toes have not been this cute in a very, very long time.
Then they showered us with a care package for our hospital stay. Exactly what I needed.
Do you love the polka dots or what!?!
And of course, a little something for the babies to be pampered too.

A big thank you to all you sweet girls who created such a fun evening and made me feel so special. It was exactly what I needed to get me excited for this baby.

0 comments: