Easton is now 10 months old. Wait, I'm not ready for this. That means that in two months he'll be celebrating his first birthday. That means that he'll not really be a baby anymore but really more of a toddler. Noooo!
I want him to stay my squishy, toothless grin, I'm his favorite person in the world
Easton recently discovered swings. And boy does he approve. There's a lot of parks here. We have had such nice weather this week that after school, I've been trying to stop by one before heading home. It seams to keep the siblings happy. Maybe boys really do need to just get out in the dirt everyday.
My favorite parks are the ones with bucket swings. Two reasons, my arms don't ache as much from holding a twenty pound baby and also, Easton giggles the ENTIRE time. I love those giggles. It doesn't matter if his nap has been seriously delayed or if his snack was completely interrupted. If you put this boy in a swing, he becomes a giggle box. It's addictive really.
4 comments:
I miss Easton sooooo much! He is an absolutely perfect baby, happy AND cute! By the way, it's not just boys that need to get in the dirt, you, Bekah and Sarah were never happier than when I let you play outside. That's why most of your play clothes were dark colors. :-)
how fun! Glad that you are enjoying the parks- that's great that there are so many! Bryce is still warming up to the swing thing- but sometimes he really likes it- its fun to watch. :)
He looks so much like your dad when he smiles like that! It's great ;D
I'm sad that Brady's first birthday is coming up too- I've even started planning it :(
Post a Comment