This one's for you Bekah. And for anyone else who have been wondering about our new digs. I've hesitated to take pictures of our new house because I don't feel like it is a good reflection of me yet. Right now, it's still pretty dissheveled and boring. I expect that over the next few years, we will change out lots of fixtures, hang lots of pictures and go through about 15 gallons of paint. But, I then realized that if it were one of your homes. I wouldn't care. I'd just be curious where you lived. Isn't it nice when you're talking to someone on the phone to be able to picture them in their house. And when they tell you about a mess their kids made, you can picture the room they did it to. So, I got out the camera and started snapping. Please beware that I didn't do a massive clean-up before hand although I probably should have. I did put away a few things and do the dishes. However, I have a massive cold right now and couldn't muster the energy for more. And, unfortunately there aren't any outside shots because it is freezing out there and again, I have a cold.
The master bedroom is right across from that bathroom. I don't even have anything to say about this space.Do you like my piles of stuff that I have no idea what to do with.
Our master bath is nice and open but definately could use some paint.
This closet is the first thing you see when you walk up the stairs. I actually to the time to organize it this weekend. Doesn't it beckon you to make a selection for some quality family bonding. We usually get a game or two at Christmas to add to the stack, but this year, we got dumped on. I think we ended up with about 15 new games/puzzels. Seriously. Now our closet is nicely stocked.
Carter proved this morning that he is a monopoly tycoon. See, the closet beckoned us.
Here's the game room. It's not much to look at, but I love having it all the same.
The upstairs bath is also a bit borring, but I like that it has a double vanity.
Liam's room
Carters room. This is a little decieving. The room is actually huge and the only piece of furniture he has so far is his desk. He's sleeping with Liam until that gets resolved.
7 comments:
Thanks for the pics! You are right about us wanting to picture you in your new home. How fun to get to start again with new ideas and space to decorate!
Guess what my word verification is.
"lester"
Seriously! Weird huh!
wow! hard to believe you just moved in - i didn't even see any boxes. looking good :)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
And when its not so freezing (what is it you call freezing again- was it like 40 degrees- okay just giving you a hard time from the ice cave fort collins this year) I would love pics of the outside!
Its a super cool house with tons of light which I superduper love! Yes superduper is a cool word- didn't ya know?!
Your painting ideas sound really fun- well actually the finished product sounds cool- the process um not so fun! Though maybe for you it will be. :)
Thanks again and have fun!
Also very impressed not a single box and did I see harry potter clue in the closet?! We played that with matt's sister- very fun!
Looks great! I showed Wilson and he got a sad look on his face and said, "hmmm...I miss Carter."
I saw your parents today and they said you are doing well--just missing everyone. We miss you too! love ya
It's so fun to see where you're at and what your fun plans are. You'll have to be sure to have specific before & after photos of what you do.
I love all the pics. It does help to see the spaces and just hearing you muse about what you'll do to your house really makes me want to start on mine! It's only been almost 3 years, maybe it's time. I wish you were here to help me. Miss you guys! :)
you are going to love all that space- very cute!
Post a Comment