This post is all about Liam. My newly favorite four year old. He used to be my favorite three year old, but I'm going to have to find a new one of those now.
This is Liam
Wait, didn't we just have Christmas? I can't believe all those fun boxes.
And get a load of those streamers Chad hung up. He also hung my microwave over the stove for me today. Wooohooo!
Liam definitely hit the jackpot this year. His exact words, "whoa, this is awesome!"

Liam's love of starwars is seconded only by his love of trains. There was some kind of starwars/geotrax mash-up going on upstairs all day.
Liam's love of starwars is seconded only by his love of trains. There was some kind of starwars/geotrax mash-up going on upstairs all day.
However, the day was not through yet. We surprised Liam with a trip to the Build-a-Bear workshop. He picked out a puppy (another love of his) whom he named "Habiel" I asked him what he wanted Habiel to wear and he looked at me like I'd lost my marbles and said, puppies don't wear clothes. I guess he's right. I was thinking we'd get away pretty cheaply, but silly me, I forgot that puppies need stuff.
I have to admit, it has been priceless watching my rowdy Liam "nurture" this puppy. He puts him to bed and feeds him and makes us be quiet if we're too loud. It's very sweet.
Carter got a birthday advance and got to make a bear too. Thanks Grandpa Law for the birthday checks :)
This bear has got style. But now we have Carter thinking of all the outfits he needs. Such as cozy pjs for bedtime. He even asked for a dresser for his bear. Man, what have we gotten ourselves into.
Back at home we took our turns knocking the stuffing out of this guy.
And Liam had his meal of choice.
Then we dug into Captain Rex. P.S. this guy doesn't require a special cake mold. I just used a 10 inch round and then trimmed him up and laced him with fondant. It it weird that my kids like the taste of fondant?
Liam got to make a wish!
Then he had to fight off mom trying to sneak a birthday kiss. Man I love this guy! Can't believe he's four!

5 comments:
The pictures are adorable! I love the puppy and bear. And Liam is my favorite 4 year old too. At least until Nathan turns 4, then he will have to be my favorite 4 year old living in texas. :-)
okay- feel kinda bad I forgot yesterday was Liam's b-day!!!! And I even called you- sheesh! so HAPPY B-DAY LIAM!!!!!!!! Great idea for Grandpa Law's B-day checks. :)
We are super loving the Star Wars theme going through here. That cake was especially awesome, Emily! Rob is totally coveting it. I better go call him to repentance. :-) Happy Birthday, Liam!
Logan got that ship for Christmas, they are so alike sometimes. Logan keeps asking when playgroup is going to be at Liam's :( Looks like he had a great birthday!
Sorry we didn't get to say it earlier but Happy Birthday Liam.
Post a Comment