Last we had a pretty quiet evening. Usually after we put the kids to bed, the TV is turned on. But, I had some vinyl orders to fill and Chad had a video-conference happening in the office so even the traditional TV noise was gone. I was feeling pretty good that the kids were all asleep so fast... or so I thought. When I was headed to bed myself I went to check on the boys (something I do every night), and I found this.
Apparently a little secret hideout constructing occurred. Man those kids were stealth like. I found them both asleep in the bottom bunk. I wonder what time they actually went to sleep?
5 comments:
How cute! So wonderful that they are growing into such good friends! My boys would love to have the opportunity to do something like that. They ask for "ladder beds" constantly.
Adorable. Clever lads! :)
Nice ;D I guess all that matters is they did finally go to sleep, right? Maisy does that kind of thing all the time ;D She is a night owl like me--then we like to sleep in, of course!
I loved bunk beds and making hideouts in them- they are the best! Glad they were asleep when you found them!
haha! Gosh, I remember doing stuff like that when I was a kid...good times.
Post a Comment