One of the great things about Texas is the month of March and it's gorgeous weather. We took advantage of the lovely day and headed to the zoo. Carter even got to tag along because of a little case of pink eye. Good time to play hooky from school huh? If he didn't fight me so much to put those drops in his eyes, I'd even call it a blessing in disguise.
Here we are at the zoo.
I got a little picture happy with the animals. I couldn't help myself. They were all out enjoying the beautiful morning too and looked so photogenic.
Glad we got to take some time out today to enjoy it all!
5 comments:
It looks like a really fun zoo! I was especially glad to see everyone looking very healthy. :-) Sorry about the pink-eye though.
okay- i'll try again under my name vs. matt. :)
Did you go with friends or by yourself. B/c if you didn't go with friends there is definitely a little girl that is checking out Carter. :)
I thought she was checking out Liam! :-) Either way, who IS she?
Looks like fun! I'm sure we will love if we end up going there ;D Can't wait to see you next week!!
Post a Comment