This morning I realised that Easter was in just one week. And since Easter falls on Conference Weekend this year, that meant it was time to pull out the Easter outfits. I grabbed my camera before church and made the kids pose for me one by one on the front porch. I didn't dare try to get one of all three together since our time was short and they were all ready a little grumpy. No boy likes to get dressed for church. But, altogether, I got some cute shots of some cute boys. Thanks mom for the outfits!!!
Yes, Easton is tasting the dirt. Hopefully it doesn't contain too much lead.


I'm outtie!
Grandparentals, if you want to print any of these off, just let me know and I'll email you better files to do that with.















3 comments:
we like Liam's Casual preppy look with the top button undone. :) All your boys are handsome handsome. :)
Apparently some of the comments I thought were not going through made it afterall. :-) The site was giving me wierd error messages when I was posting them. Anyway, that is why I deleted a duplicate. Carter is looking so grownup in a couple of these! I am glad Liam and Easton still look little. :-)
Post a Comment