Before I get to involved with Easter, etc. I wanted to back this truck up and finish my nod to our spring break goodness. We had such a great time that I wanted to make sure those memories were documented somewhere. I already blogged about the St. Patties Day parade. Next Stop on the spring break tour was Sea World!!! Yes, it deserves a few exclamation points because it was nothing short of fabulous. Ok, we could have done without the crowds but, all in all we have fallen in love with Shamu and his buddies.
We saw so many fun shows.
And got to share them with our friends and family.
My personal favorite was feeding the dolphins.
Isn't he cute!?!
We were hooked up with season passes and look forward to using them all year long.
Next up came a nice tour of the little German town known as Gruene.
Its little shops, while not kid friendly, are calling me back for a fun afternoon with some fun girls. Any takers? We found a great place to eat known as the Gristmill Restaurant. While waiting to be seated, I snapped some pictures of the kids.
Also visited were the scenic Japenese tea gardens.
The kids had a blast running around all those trails. I was glad no one fell off those trails. I hope to see it in full bloom in a few weeks!
We also took a trip to El Mercado.
This was definately a fun place for the whole family. Who doesn't love a chance to purchase everything from a hand painted sink to a luchadore mask. We passed on the sink this time (although I kind of want one for my guest bath) but ended up with a couple of home grown mexican wrestlers.
Meanwhile, we retired frequently to rest in my parent's camper. The kids loved sleeping there. For them, it's better than bunkbeds!
I can't wait till next spring break but it's going to have some stiff competition to live up to!
3 comments:
your camera takes great pics- I can't wait to take my kids to Sea World. Oh, and I'll shop with you sans kids anytime!
Oh you make me miss my San Antonio! I am so excited to see you soon!!
I also love your camera! Those shots of your boys are wall worthy!
Post a Comment