Friday, April 2, 2010

Liberation!

It's Here!

I finally have a big girl car!
My life has been forever changed!
No more bloody knuckles.  No more muddy shoes on my seat so kids can get to theirs.  No more punches being thrown in the back seat (well, they might be thrown, but at least they probably won't connect).

Hello spaciousness!!!
I feel so Liberated!  I see many road trips in the future.

5 comments:

deragondays said...

Congrats! I remember that same moment when we went from three boys smashed together in the back of a 5 seater car all in car seats to a Van. It is awesome and rode trips will be 100 times better!!

katharine said...

just let me know when you're coming to austin :)

Mrs. Pyne said...

awesome! It looks so clean too. :) Have fun planning and doing your road trips!!!

Garry S said...

Great Car, does Chad get to drive it? Also we would love to have the boys pictures attached to an email for print purposes.

Thanks and happy easter. We tried to return your call but got no answer on Chad's cell phone

Hersom family said...

I'm so HAPPY for you! How fun!