I would not be doing our new home justice if I did not include a post about our beautiful wildflowers. Yes, Dallas has wildflowers too but they've got NOTHING on what I've seen here. Of course, most people around here have been saying how amazing the wildflowers are this year so, maybe they're that amazing up north too. But, irregardless, this is the best representation of wildflowers that I've ever seen. The entire region has litterally been carpeted with them. I've taken a few pictures but they don't even really explain what I've seen. The best spots are often along freeways and highways where a mom totting three little kids really shouldn't stop. Also, too often I come along a scene that simply takes my breath away and of course that's when my camera is sitting snugly back at home. But, I'm grateful for the few pictures I did get because those sweet flowers are already fading and these pictures are going to have to last me til next year.
First off, we have the bluebonnets. A lot of bluebonnets.
And I couldn't leave out these
5 comments:
those close-ups of the wildflowers turned out so well, beautiful!
I still like the flower with the car on his shirt pocket the best.
grandpa
I agree with Garry. :-) But, we are probably both a little prejudiced.
So pretty! I'm guessing they'll be gone when we head your way- but if not- wahoo!!! They are super pretty and Easton is rather cute too. :) Can't wait to see all your family in 4 weeks!
I miss bluebonnets. Easton is adorable!
Post a Comment